Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Our Anniversary & Moving Again!


I think I wrote on my old blog (www.aretheyallyours.xanga.com) that our family will be moving to the Nashville area this summer.  Scott and I took our two youngest girls (Lily Kate and Annie) with us last week to go house hunting.  It was perfect timing because we were able to celebrate our 20th anniversary while we were on our trip!  I am so very thankful for all the Lord has done in our lives and in our marriage over the last 20 years!  We had a really great trip, although it was unsuccessful as far as finding a house.  House hunting is quite interesting when you are looking for a place to fit nine people, three of them being young boys who need outdoor space to romp and roam!  I am having to remind myself of the countless times over the past 20 years that God has proven Himself faithful when things seemed to be impossible and I know He will do it again by providing just the right home for us.  It's out there- we just need to find it!

Our attempts at getting a 20th anniversary picture didn't turn out well, but I thought these were funny!





We're going house hunting again on Friday, just for the day.  We found a beautiful house that we really like and it's in a good location for Scott's job, and will be an easy drive into Nashville, too. It's the first one on my list to see!



1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated)Anniversary! I hope that you are able to find the perfect house soon. I know how challenging that is.

    You used to follow my blog on Xanga. My new blog space, if you are interested is: http://peaceatthelake.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete