Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Happy Sweet 16, Lydia!

Happy 16th birthday to my sweet Lydia Caroline!  I am so thankful for this precious girl! 
Lydia is...
funny
happy
positive
incredibly principled
beautiful inside and out
helpful
hard-working
encouraging
a wonderful big sister
nurturing
tall
creative
smart
tender-hearted
a wonderful daughter
and most of all, a faithful Christ-follower,
Lydia, I pray you continue to be strong in your faith and that you will walk with Jesus all the days of your life.  I pray you will love God's word and follow His truths without fail.  I pray you will follow hard after the heart of Jesus! 
I love you!!!!!!
Love,
Mama

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday lydia!

    i know everyone always says the same thing and it's not like we need reminding of the fact as moms ;) but your older girls are growing up so fast!! my kate is just behind lydia.. turning 16 in a few weeks. crazy how 16 suddenly SO much older than 15!! :)) i used to tell the kids i couldn't wait for them to be old enough to drive.. so they could drive me everywhere. now, i'm not so sure! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. and speaking of kate :)) she walked in right as i hit that last comment and saw lydia's picture and said, "oh.. i like her scarf!" pretty pretty and looks great w/ that sweater/ jeans combo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mama! You are the best! I love you and had such a fabulous day with you today. Thank you for all that you do to make me feel special on my birthday! :)

    Love,
    LouLou

    ReplyDelete